The new Planar UltraRes 4K displays provide native ultra–high definition resolution (3840 x 2160), outstanding image quality and a range of configurations. Planar UltraRes displays are ideal for professionals in a wide variety of commercial industries who require a large viewing area, very high pixel density and enterprise-level features that allow teams to collaborate around more immersive and detailed visual information.
Planar® UltraRes™ Series UR9850 is a 98″ ultra HD (3840 x 2160) professional LCD display that supports large rooms by providing a seamless, single-display solution to applications previously requiring a tiled video wall. Designed for resolution-rich commercial applications, the Planar UltraRes UR9850 combines 4K clarity with state-of-the-art design and performance.The Planar UR9850 can move seamlessly between 2D and passive glasses, continuous stereo 3D, making it the ideal display for customers who work with 3D and 2D visual information for big data analysis, simulation and a range of uses in the design industry.
Planar UltraRes 98-inch displays are designed for applications including energy, geospatial, engineering and design, architecture, aerospace, control room, collaborative conference room, medical imaging, science, and digital signage, among others. Whether it’s making a multi-million dollar energy exploration decision, quickly re-routing electricity to prevent an outage or producing stunning close-up video for a retail store, Planar UltraRes 4K displays help businesses get the most impact from their high resolution information.
Planar UltraRes ultra HD displays offer the following benefits:
- Four times the pixel density: Planar UltraRes 4K displays offer four times the resolution of a full HD display. With a native resolution of 3840 x 2160, Planar UltraRes displays make it possible to view the most granular information with stunningly sharp focus.
- Advanced image quality: Planar UltraRes displays feature latest-generation LED-lit LCD technology, selectable dynamic contrast and local dimming for enhanced contrast. Planar UltraRes displays also support a full 60Hz refresh rate and 10-bit colour for an exceedingly life-like video experience.
- Advanced industrial design: Planar UltraRes displays provide a sleek design for both function and style. The displays have a slim metal bezel, wide range of digital connectivity options and incorporate failover power supply for 24×7 environments.
- Innovative mounting system: The Planar Profile™ Mounting System allows for an extremely slim profile when wall-mounted (about three inches) and provides a front service access mode. The Planar Profile™ Tiling Kit allows for optimized horizontal tiling of multiple Planar UltraRes displays and the industry’s narrowest image-to-image gap for large format 4K displays.
- Breakthrough energy efficiency: Planar UltraRes displays come with an advanced energy-efficient design that utilizes edge-lit LED technology and passive cooling. The displays can automatically switch to standby mode when no source is detected and consume less than 0.5 watt of standby power. Planar UltraRes displays include no lead or mercury and are fanless and absolutely quiet.
- Modular for easy repair: Planar UltraRes displays have lockable, front service access, providing ease of service without removing the display from the wall.
Includes UltraRes MediaPlex Software
Featuring built-in UltraRes MediaPlex™ software, up to eight directly attached sources can be viewed, four at a time, in full HD quadrants within a Planar UltraRes Series display. Whether sources are full HD, sub-1080 or 4K, they can all be viewed in the 1080 quadrants and, upon command, be up-scaled to fill the entire 4K display area.[wpex Full Specifications: (click to expand)]
|Screen Size||98 in. (diagonal)|
|Brightness (typ.)||500 nits|
|Contrast Ratio (typ.)||20,000:1 (dynamic)|
|Response Time (typ.)||5 ms|
|Viewing Angle (typ.)||178°|
|Native Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Display Colour||>1 billion colours. Full 10 bit data path|
|Display Active Area||73.2″ (1860.5mm) wide x 41.2″ (1046.5mm) tall|
|Control and Monitoring||IR, RS-232, USB, LAN|
|Line Voltage||100-240V; 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption (typ.)||TBC|
|External Connections||4 x DisplayPort 1.1a; 4 x HDMI with Deep Colour and 4K support; 1 x RS-232; 1 x LAN 10/100BaseT; 1 x USB 2.0; 1 x IR|
|0C to +40C|
|Storage and Transport Temperature||-20° to +60°C (-4° to 140°F)|
||10 to 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Display dimensions||86.7″ W x 49.5″ H x 3.6″ D (2202.5mm W x 1257.5mm H x 91.3mm D)|
|Bezel Width||0.86″ (21.9mm) left/right; 0.85″ (21.6mm) top/bottom|
||210 lbs. (95 kg)|
|Weight, including mount||250 lbs (114 kg)|
||4K UHD 2160p|
|Approvals||FCC Class A, EN55022/CISPR22, ICES-003, EN55024, CNS 13438, EN60950-1, CE, cTUVus, EU RoHS|
|Options / Features||MediaPlex, Redundant power supply, TAA compliant, Extended Warranty to 5 years, Passive 3D|
|Modes||1x 3840×2160 @ 24/25/30Hz; 4x 1920×1080 @ 24/25/30/50/60Hz; 4x 960×2160 @ 60Hz; 2x 1920×2160 @ 60Hz; 480p, 576p, 720p @ 50/60 Hz; 1080p @ 24/25/30/50/60Hz; 1080i @ 50/60 Hz|
|Scaling||Upscaling to 1080 quadrant and to 4K full screen.
Downscaling 4K @ 24/25/30 Hz to 1080 quadrant.