This NEC 55″ P552 LCD monitor is fitted with a fully integrated Optical Sensing Touch screen. The sensor is installed behind the original NEC bezel & supports Windows 7 dual touch capability via USB. Touch response is fast & precise making this product the ideal solution where handwriting and creative drawing are the principle requirements. The optical sensor supports up to 6 input points for custom applications.
State-of-the-art professional Public Displays with highest standards in reliability and variability or all kinds of Digital Signage Applications. The MultiSync P552 follows the tradition of NEC’s professional Public Display line. The 24/7 proof screen is equipped with a rich and unparalleled feature set, completed by an abundance of interfaces no other product on the market can match. The MultiSync P552 is a Reference Public Display, ideal for reliability, connectivity, flexibility and user friendliness.
Designed for a wide array of applications such as retail signage including 24/7, transport applications, control room applications, conference rooms, lobby/ reception installations and integration in totems and furniture, the MultiSync P552 offers flexible installation combined with industry leading performance.
- 55 inch Public Display – with professional full HD panel
- DICOM support – for medical applications.
- NEC’s dual slot technology – allows for the integration of single board computers and other option slot products without the need to stow external equipment.
- Functionality – can be extended with additional interfaces and playback devices through the option slot which avoid additional cables and mounting brackets.
- Programmable Ambient Light Sensor – for reduced power consumption and eye pleasing brightness levels.
- Ease of Installation and Operation – free LAN control software for central, convenient and cost-efficient maintenance and control. Automatic alarm emails notify the user of problems if they should occur.
- Special Characteristics – Advanced fan control; Copy display settings through RS232; DICOM support; Hardware colour calibration possible; Input name adjustment; Matrix memory; OSD rotation for portrait mode; PIN as theft protection; Programmable ambient light sensor; Rapid input switching; Scheduler; Screen saver functions; TileMatrix (10 x 10); User input priority definition; Various picture in picture options
|Panel Technology||S-PVA with CCFL backlights|
|Active Screen Area (W x H) [mm]||1,209.6 x 680.4|
|Screen Size [inch/cm]||55 / 138.8|
|Brightness (shipping) [cd/m²]||500, (700 max)|
|Contrast Ratio (typ.)||4000:1|
|Viewing Angle [°]||178 horizontal / 178 vertical (typ. at contrast ratio 10:1)|
|Response Time (typ.) [ms]||8 (grey-to-grey)|
|Panel Refresh Rate [Hz]||60|
|Horizontal Frequency [kHz]||31.5 – 91.1 (analogue and digital)|
|Vertical Frequency [Hz]||50 – 85|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz|
|Supported on digital and analogue inputs (PC)||1920 x 1080; 1680 x 1050; 1600 x 1200; 1400 x 1050; 1366 x 786; 1280 x 1024; 1280 x 960; 1280 x 800; 1280 x 768; 1280 x 720; 1024 x 768; 800 x 600; 720 x 576; 720 x 400; 640 x 480|
|Supported on digital inputs (Video)||1920 x 1080i (59.94/60)16:9; 1920 x 1080i (50)16:9; 1920 x 1080p (59.94/60)16:9; 1920 x 1080p (50)16:9; 1920 x 1080p (23.97/24)16:9; 1920 x 1080p (25)16:9; 1920 x 1080p (29.97/30)16:9; 1280 x 720p (59.94/60)16:9; 1280 x 720p (50)16:9; 720 x 576p (50)16:9; 720 x 480p (59.94/60)16:9|
|Input Video Analogue||1 x D-sub 15 pin; 1 x S-Video; Composite (BNC); RGBHV for PC and Component/Composite (BNC)|
|Input Video Digital||1 x DVI-D (with HDCP);
1 x HDMI 1.3 (with HDCP);
1 x DisplayPort (with HDCP)
|Input Audio Analogue||2 x Cinch (RCA); 1 x 3,5 mm jack|
|Input Audio Digital||DisplayPort; 1 x HDMI|
|Input Control||LAN 100Mbit; remote control wire (3,5mm jack); RS232|
|Output Video Analogue||Composite (BNC)|
|Output Video Digital||1 x DisplayPort (with HDCP); 1 x DVI-D (with HDCP)|
|Output Audio Analogue||3,5mm jack|
|Output Control||remote control wire (3,5mm jack); RS232|
|Remote Control||LAN with SNMP; RS-232C (9-pin D-sub)
Input and Output; Remote Control IR (internal/external (optional) sensor)
|Slot Technology||Dual Slot (STv1 + STv2)|
|Power Consumption on Mode [W]||255 shipping; 410 (max.)|
|Power Savings Mode [W]||< 0.5 (ECO Standby); < 1|
|Power Management||VESA DPMS|
|Operating Temperature [°C]||+5 to +40|
|Operating Humidity [%]||20 to 80|
|Storage Humidity [%]||10 to 90|
|Storage Temperature [°C]||-20 to +60|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||Without stand: 1,250.2 x 721 x 125.4|
|Weight [kg]||Without stand: 40|
|Bezel Width [mm]||18.5 (left and right); 18.5 (top and bottom)|
|VESA Mounting [mm]||400 x 400 (FDMI); 4 holes; M6|
|Accessories||Feet (ST-5220); Speaker (SP-RM1); Wall mount (PDW 32-70 L+P); Wall mount (PDW S 32-55 L and P)|
|Option Slot||Built-in PC; CAT 5 receiver; DVI daisy chain board; HD-SDI board; Media Player|
|Colour Versions||Black Front Bezel, Black Back Cabinet|
|Safety and Ergonomics||CE; TÜV GS; C-tick; FCC Class B; UL/C-UL or CSA; PSB; VCCI; RoHS|
|Audio||Integrated Speakers (10 W + 10 W); Optional Speakers (15 W + 15 W)|
|Shipping Content||Display; interface cover; Power Cable; VGA cable; Remote Control; CD-ROM (User Guides/Manuals)|
|Warranty||3 years warranty incl. backlight|
NEC P552 55″ LCD Public Display Monitor – Connectors