The new ultra slim X554UN features a 5.7 mm bezel (content to content) to create impressive high resolution videowalls with barely visible bezels. New Connectivity and Sensors allow additional creativity in the content displayed. The unique built-in NFC sensor in combination with NEC’s new Android app reduces installation and maintenance times, especially useful on larger installations.
The perfect picture quality and high product reliability make the X554UN an ideal solution for retail signage, control room applications, transport installations and the rental market.
- Future Ready with OPS Cable Free Expansion – Upgrade the power of your display at any time without the need for external cables or devices.
- Reduced Installation and Operating Costs – featuring LED backlight technology the display is highly energy efficient with a low power consumption, longer backlight lifetime and a lighter design for easy and flexible transportation, mounting and integration.
- DICOM support – for medical applications.
- Native UHD Daisy Chaining through DisplayPort 1.2 Multistreaming – enables the user to create UHD videowalls with either a single UHD image or 4 different Full HD sources.
- Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralized location.
|Panel Technology||S-PVA TFT with direct white LED backlights|
|Active Screen Area (W x H) [mm]||1,209.8 x 680.6|
|Screen Size [inch/cm]||55 / 139|
|Brightness (shipping) [cd/m²]||700|
|Contrast Ratio (typ.)||4000:1|
|Viewing Angle [°]||178 horizontal / 178 vertical (typ. at contrast ratio 10:1)|
|Response Time (typ.) [ms]||8 (grey-to-grey)|
|Panel Refresh Rate [Hz]||60|
|Horizontal Frequency [kHz]||31.5 – 91.1|
|Vertical Frequency [Hz]||50 – 85|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz|
|Supported on DisplayPort and HDMI inputs (PC)||3840 x 2160 (24/30 Hz); 1920 x 1080; 1600 x 1200; 1360 x 768; 1280 x 1024; 1280 x 768; 1080i; 1080p; 1024 x 768; 800 x 600; 720p (50/60 Hz); 640 x 480; 576p (50 Hz); 480p (60 Hz)|
|Supported on HDMI only||4096 x 2160 (24 Hz); 3840 x 2160 (25 Hz); 1360 x 768; 576i (50 Hz); 480i (60 Hz)|
|Input Video Analogue||1 x D-sub 15 pin; Composite (BNC)|
|Input||1 x DisplayPort; 1 x DVI-D; 1 x HDMI ; 1 x Interface Extension Slot ; 1 x OPS ; 1 x through DisplayPort out|
|Input Audio Analogue||2 x 3,5 mm jack|
|Input Audio Digital||1x DisplayPort; 1 x HDMI|
|Input Control||LAN 100Mbit; RS232|
|Output Video Digital||1 x DisplayPort|
|Output Audio Analogue||3,5mm jack|
|Output Control||LAN 100Mbit|
|Remote Control||LAN with SNMP; Remote Control IR (internal/external (optional) sensor); RS-232C (9-pin D-sub) Input|
|Slot Technology||Open pluggable specification (NEC / Intel OPS standard)|
|Inrush Current [A]||max. 10|
|Power Consumption [W]||max. 61|
|Voltage / Current [V/A]||16/4|
|Power Consumption on Mode [W]||110 shipping; 255 (max.)|
|Power Savings Mode [W]||< 0.5 (ECO Standby); < 1|
|Power Management||VESA DPMS|
|Operating Temperature [°C]||+0 to +40|
|Operating Humidity [%]||20 to 80|
|Bezel Width [mm]||1.8 (bottom and right); 3.8 (top and left); Content to Content 5.7mm total|
NEC X554UN 55″ LCD Public Display Monitor – Connectors