With NEC’s new MultiSync® X554HB connecting with customers has never been smarter or brighter. The display offering a maximum brightness of 2,700cd/m² will capture viewers with a stunning visual experience, while minimizing power consumption use through a programmable ambient light sensor.
High reliability and a stable image quality are guaranteed by the selection of professional grade components and an intelligent thermal management which allows for an even heat distribution even under challenging conditions and 24/7 applications.
This display is ideal for any heavy duty digital signage application that requires extremely high brightness levels and sunlight proof operation.
- Superb readability in any lighting condition – crisp playback of contents thanks to high brightness of 2700 cd/m² and reliable 8-bit S-PVA colour reproduction combined with an optical (Quarter Lambda) Filter to guarantee an impressive viewing experience even through polarized sunglasses.
- Sunlight-proof operation – with highly temperature-resistant LCD panel coating to withstand direct sunlight without blackening effects.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – with reliable, industry grade components and NEC trusted performance.
- Future Ready with OPS Cable Free Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time while seamlessly integrating one of our various Slot-in PCs, signal interfaces and other OPS compatible products without the need for external cables or devices.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
- Programmable Ambient Light Sensor – automatically adapts brightness to suit ambient light conditions ensuring reduced power consumption and eye pleasing luminosity levels.
- Automatically respond to viewer presence – to minimise unnecessary power use or for creative signage applications the optional Human Sensor adapts the display brightness or changes inputs when a person enters a proximity zone.
- Convenient installation and maintenance with NFC – the built-in near field communication allows pre-configuration and servicing of the display by using an NFC capable device loaded with the NEC Android App.
[wpex more=”Full Specifications: (click to expand)” less=”Close Specifications:“]
|Panel Technology||1/4 lambda filter; S-PVA with direct LED backlight|
|Active Screen Area (W x H) [mm]||1,209 x 680|
|Screen Size [inch/cm]||55 / 140|
|Brightness (shipping) [cd/m²]||1600, 2700 max.|
|Contrast Ratio (typ.)||5000:1|
|Viewing Angle [°]||178 horizontal / 178 vertical (typ. at contrast ratio 10:1)|
|Response Time (typ.) [ms]||6 (grey-to-grey)|
|Panel Refresh Rate [Hz]||60|
|Horizontal Frequency [kHz]||31.5 – 91.1|
|Vertical Frequency [Hz]||50 – 85|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz|
|Supported on DisplayPort and HDMI inputs (PC)||3840 x 2160 (24/30 Hz); 1920 x 1080; 1600 x 1200; 1360 x 768; 1280 x 1024; 1280 x 768; 1080i; 1080p; 1024 x 768; 800 x 600; 720p (50/60 Hz); 640 x 480; 576p (50 Hz); 480p (60 Hz)|
|Supported on HDMI only||4096 x 2160 (24 Hz); 3840 x 2160 (25 Hz); 1360 x 768; 576i (50 Hz); 480i (60 Hz)|
|Input Video Analogue||1 x D-sub 15 pin|
|Input||1 x DisplayPort; 1 x DVI-D; 1 x HDMI ; 1 x Interface Extension Slot ; 1 x OPS ; 1 x through DisplayPort out|
|Input Audio Analogue||2 x 3,5 mm jack|
|Input Audio Digital||1x DisplayPort; 1 x HDMI|
|Input Control||LAN 100Mbit; RS232|
|Output Video Digital||1 x DisplayPort out (loop through:DisplayPort, DVI-D, HDMI, Interface Extension Slot, OPS)|
|Output Audio Analogue||3,5mm jack|
|Output Control||LAN 100Mbit|
|Remote Control||LAN with SNMP; Remote Control IR (internal/external (optional) sensor); RS-232C (9-pin D-sub) Input|
|Slot Technology||Open pluggable specification (NEC / Intel OPS standard)|
|Inrush Current [A]||max. 10|
|Power Consumption [W]||max. 61|
|Voltage / Current [V/A]||16/4|
|Power Consumption on Mode [W]||310 shipping; 500 (max.)|
|Power Savings Mode [W]||< 0.5 (ECO Standby); < 1|
|Power Management||VESA DPMS|
|Operating Temperature [°C]||+0 to +40|
|Operating Humidity [%]||20 to 80|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||Without stand: 1,253 x 724 x 137|
|Weight (Kg)||Without stand: 32.6|
|Bezel Width (mm)||19.5|
|VESA Mounting (mm)||400 x 400 (FDMI); 4 holes; M8|
NEC X554HB 55″ High Bright LCD Public Display Monitor – Connectors