This NEC Indoor cabinet for digital signage / digital posters is designed for commercial premises, public spaces and locations on which the flow of visitors places high demands on media equipment. The range is compatible with the NEC 40″, 46″ and 55″ XS series of large format displays in portrait orientation.
This enclosure is as secure as it is attractive for digital signage on walls, columns or suspended from indoor ceiling.
- Unbreakable Hammerglass that can resist most forms of chemical and acid attack
- Polycarbonate glass with 99,96% UV protection
- Special surface treatment prevents the glass from clouding or fading
- Two drill-proof high-security locks prevent from external damage
- Optional back cover gives protection from view and access when mounted on walls and columns
- Simple installation, even when used for double-mounted displays
- Ready-to-install right out of the box
- Approved by NEC
This cabinet is fitted with unbreakable Hammerglass that can resist most forms of chemical and acid attack. The polycarbonate glass gives 99,96% UV protection and the surface treatment prevents the glass from clouding or fading. The cabinet can be mounted on walls, columns or from the ceiling. An optional Indoor Cover gives protection to the rear of the unit from viewing and access when mounted on, for example, concrete columns. It is fitted with two drill-proof high-security locks and a robust black or white cover prevents external damage. The unit provides a simple solution that is approved by NEC and guarantees longevity and reliability for your NEC displays.
We can supply these cabinets with or without the screens installed. Save on buying the cabinet and the screen individually, plus we will install and test the screen free of charge. We can also supply a full range of NEC accessories like built-in PC’s and third-party items such as media players. Contact with your requirement for a quotation tailored to your needs.