MultiSync® V463-DRD provides a worry-free solution for retail environments, offering a comprehensive package of display and media player especially for digital signage installations. The media player based on ARM technology is capable of crisp high resolution video playback, while its open software platform offers adaption of third party software for unrivalled flexibility. Due to the careful selection of commercial-grade components, customers can benefit from optimum visual ergonomics and state-of-the-art connectivity at minimum expense. The superior build quality guarantee the first class performance you associate with NEC products.
Ideal for cost efficient digital signage, especially in retail environments, as well as lobby or reception installations.
- Programmable Ambient Light Sensor – for reduced power consumption and eye pleasing brightness levels.
- Reliable colour reproduction – amazing viewing angles and hardware calibratable LUT for accurate image presentation.
- Unique NEC heat management – enables the user to monitor and control the heat inside the display with user controllable fans. Heat management is crucial for larger walls and mission critical installations to secure reliability and longevity.
- DICOM support– for medical applications.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralized location.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – with reliable, industry grade components and NEC trusted performance.
- Unrivalled flexibility – due to the media player open platform offering adaption of third party Android based software applications.
- Straighforward content playback – due to the integrated media player for impressive high resolution video playback.
- Special Characteristics – Advanced fan control; Automatic Alarm E-Mails; Copy display settings through RS232; DICOM support; Hardware colour calibration possible; Input name adjustment; Matrix memory; NaViSet Administrator 2; OSD rotation for portrait mode; Scheduler; Screen saver functions; TileMatrix (10 x 10); User input priority definition; Ambient light sensor; Annual energy consumption: 83 kWh (based on 4 operating hours per day); Carbon savings meter; ECOMode; Energy efficiency class: A++
|Panel Technology||AMVA3 with Edge LED backlights|
|Active Screen Area (W x H) [mm]||1018 x 573|
|Screen Size [inch/cm]||46 / 117|
|Brightness [cd/m²]||500, 171 Eco (shipment setting)|
|Contrast Ratio (typ.)||4000:1|
|Viewing Angle [°]||178 horizontal / 178 vertical (typ. at contrast ratio 10:1)|
|Response Time (typ.) [ms]||6.5 (grey-to-grey)|
|Panel Refresh Rate [Hz]||60|
|Haze Level [%]||11|
|Supported Orientation||Landscape; Portrait|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz|
|Supported on digital and analogue inputs (PC)||1920 x 1080; 1680 x 1050; 1600 x 1200; 1400 x 1050; 1366 x 786; 1280 x 1024; 1280 x 960; 1280 x 800; 1280 x 768; 1280 x 720; 1024 x 768; 800 x 600; 720 x 576; 720 x 400; 640 x 480|
|Supported on digital inputs (Video)||1920 x 1080i (59.94/60)16:9; 1920 x 1080p (59.94/60)16:9; 1920 x 1080p (50)16:9; 1920 x 1080p (23.97/24)16:9; 1920 x 1080p (25)16:9; 1920 x 1080p (29.97/30)16:9; 1280 x 720p (50)16:9; 720 x 576p
(50)16:9; 720 x 480p (59.94/60)16:9
|Input Video Analogue||1 x D-sub 15 pin; Composite (BNC)|
|Input Video Digital||1 x DisplayPort (with HDCP); 1 x DVI-D (with HDCP); 1 x HDMI(with HDCP)|
|Input Audio Analogue||1 x 3,5 mm jack|
|Input Audio Digital||1 x HDMI; DisplayPort|
|Input Control||LAN 100Mbit; remote control wire (3,5mm jack); RS232|
|Output Video Digital||1 x DVI-D (with HDCP)|
|Output Audio Analogue||3,5mm jack|
|Remote Control||LAN with SNMP; Remote Control IR (internal/external (optional) sensor); RS-232C (9-pin D-sub) Input and Output|
|Power Consumption [W]||43 Eco (shipment setting), 100|
|Power Savings Mode [W]||< 0.5 (ECO Standby); < 1|
|Power Management||VESA DPMS|
|Operating Temperature [°C]||+0 to +40|
|Operating Humidity [%]||20 to 80|
|Storage Humidity [%]||10 to 90|
|Storage Temperature [°C]||-20 to +60|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||Without stand: 1,058.2 x 612.8 x 65.1|
|Weight [kg]||Without stand: 19|
|Bezel Width [mm]||18.3 (left and right); 18.3 (top and bottom)|
|VESA Mounting [mm]||300 x 300 (FDMI); 4 holes; M6|
|Special Characteristics||Advanced fan control; Automatic Alarm E-Mails; Copy display settings through RS232; DICOMsupport; Hardware colour calibration possible; Input name adjustment; integrated ARM based media processor with Android software platform; Matrix memory; NaViSet Administrator 2; OSD rotation for portrait mode; PIN as theft protection; Rapid input switching; Scheduler; Screen saver functions; TileMatrix(10 x 10); User input priority definition|
|Colour Versions||Black Front Bezel, Black Back Cabinet|
|Safety and Ergonomics||C-tick; CE; FCC Class B; PSB; RoHS ; TÜV GS; UL/C-UL or CSA; VCCI|
|Plug and Play||VESA DDC2Bi|
|Audio||Integrated Speakers (10 W + 10 W); Optional Speakers (15 W + 15 W)|
|Shipping Content||Display; DVI-D cable; Free LAN control software (download); Power Cable; Remote Control|
|Warranty||3 years warranty incl. backlight; additional services available; optional 4. + 5. year warranty extension|
|Accessories||Feet (ST-322); Speaker (SP-RM2); Wall mount (PDW 32-70 L+P); Wall
mount (PDW S 32-55 L and P)
|Option Slot||HD-SDI 1.5G, 3G; Intel Atom, Celeron and Core CPUs; Slot-In PC|
|Energy Efficiency||Ambient light sensor; Annual energy consumption: 88 kWh (based on 4 operating hours per day); Carbon savings meter; ECOMode; Energy efficiency class: A|
|Ecological Materials||Manuals on CD; Optional feet|
|CPU||ARM Cortex-A7 Quad Core, 4 x 1.0 GHz|
|Graphics||Integrated Power VR SGX544 MP2, Eight logic cores|
|RAM||2 GB Dual Channel DDR3-1333|
|Storage||8 GB NAND Flash|
|Data Storage extension||SD Card Slot (1GB – 64GB); USB 1.0 / 2.0 (2GB – 128GB)|
|Operating System||Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2|
|Interfaces Frontside||2 x USB 2.0; RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbps; SD Card Slot (SD, SDHC);W-LAN antenna 802.11/b/g/n|
|Interfaces Backside||3 x USB 2.0; HDMI; L/R Audio; RS232 Via Internal OPS – interface (JAE 80-pin)|
|Supported Video Resolutions||1080p @ 50/60 Hz (default); 720p @ 50/60 Hz|
|Supported Video Formats||H.264 BP/MP/HP WMV7/8; JPEG/MJPEG; MPEG1; MPEG2; MPEG4 SP/ASP GMC; VP6/8; WMV9/VC1 BP/MP/AP; XVID H.263 including Sorenson Spark|
|Supported Audio Codecs||AAC; AC3; Dolby Digital 5.1/7.1; Dolby True HD 5.1/7.1; DTS-HR; DTS-MA; MP3|
NEC V463-DRD 46″ LCD Public Display Monitor – Connectors