NEC is ushering in a new era of visual experience with the MultiSync® X981UHD. The display sets new standards in image size and quality by providing a 98 inch (248 cm) canvas with Ultra High Definition (UHD) guaranteed to capture undivided attention of spectators and viewers. Loaded with innovative features and high end components, this model delivers a complete package for all kinds of demanding professional applications.
This display is ideal for any heavy duty application from control rooms to CAD/CAM, from medical review to professional conferencing, from creative multimedia design to life size digital signage.
- Stunning “pixel-free” ergonomic viewing – delivered by an Ultra High Definition (3,840 x 2,160) Professional LED backlit S-IPSpanel.
- Enhanced imaging performance – advanced settings of all relevant visual parameters for full control of brightness, colour, gamma and uniformity via Spectraview Engine.
- Reliable colour reproduction – due to 10-bit colour performance with amazing viewing angles and hardware calibratable LUT for accurate image presentation.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – with reliable, industry grade components and NEC trusted performance.
- Flexible multi-source conferencing and efficient split-screen operation – featuring a wide future-ready range of digital connectivity.
- Future Ready with OPS Cable Free Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time without the need for external cables or devices.
- Perfectly Scaled – content with lower resolution (e.g. FullHD) can be upscaled to UHD by a bi-cubic 4×4 pixel interpolation algorithm to achieve smooth colours and clear edges.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralized location.
- Special Characteristics – Carbon footprint meter; DICOM support; NaViSet Administrator 2; Ambient light sensor; Annual energy consumption: 482 kWh (based on 4 operating hours per day); Carbon savings meter; ECOMode; Energy efficiency class: B; Human Sensor
[wpex more=”Full Specifications: (click to expand)” less=”Close Specifications:“]
|Panel Technology||S-IPS with Edge LED backlights|
|Active Screen Area (W x H) [mm]||2,159 x 1,214|
|Screen Size [inch/cm]||98 / 248|
|Brightness [cd/m²]||500, 300 Eco (shipment setting)|
|Contrast Ratio (typ.)||1300:1|
|Viewing Angle [°]||178 horizontal / 178 vertical (typ. at contrast ratio 10:1)|
|Response Time (typ.) [ms]||8 (grey-to-grey)|
|Haze Level [%]||10|
|Supported Orientation||Face Up; Landscape; Portrait|
|Horizontal Frequency [kHz]||31.5 – 91.1 (analog and digital)|
|Vertical Frequency [Hz]||50 – 85|
|Native Resolution||3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz|
|Supported on DisplayPort and HDMI||3840 x 2160 (24/30 Hz); 1920 x 1080; 1600 x 1200; 1360 x 768; 1280 x 1024; 1280 x 768; 1080i; 1080p; 1024 x 768; 800 x 600; 720p (50/60Hz); 640 x 480; 480p (60 Hz)|
|Supported on DisplayPort only||3840 x 2160 (60 Hz)|
|Supported on HDMI only||4096 x 2160 (24 Hz); 3840 x 2160 (25 Hz); 1360 x 768; 576i (50Hz); 480i (60 Hz)|
|Input Video Digital||1 x DisplayPort (with HDCP); 2 x DVI-D (with HDCP); 4x HDMI (with HDCP)|
|Input Audio Analogue||1 x 3,5 mm jack|
|Input Audio Digital||1 x HDMI; DisplayPort|
|Input Control||LAN 100Mbit; remote control wire (3,5mm jack); RS232|
|Output Control||LAN 100Mbit|
|Remote Control||LAN with SNMP; Remote Control IR (internal/external (optional) sensor); RS-232C (9-pin D-sub) Input|
|OPS OPTION SLOT|
|Slot Technology||Open pluggable specification (NEC / Intel OPS standard)|
|Inrush Current [A]||max. 10|
|Power Consumption [W]||max. 61|
|Voltage / Current [V/A]||16/4|
|Ambient Light Sensor||Integrated, triggered actions programmable|
|Human Sensor||Optional, external, 4-5m range, triggered actions programmable|
|Temperature Sensor||Integrated, 3 sensors, triggered actions programmable|
|NFC Sensor||Integrated, 2cm range, free NEC Android App required|
|Power Consumption [W]||348 Eco (shipment setting), 560|
|Power Savings Mode [W]||< 0.5 (ECO Standby); < 2|
|Power Management||VESA DPMS|
|Operating Temperature [°C]||+0 to +40|
|Operating Humidity [%]||20 to 80|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||Without stand: 2,204 x 1,259 x 108|
|Weight [kg]||Without stand: 95|
|Bezel Width [mm]||19.9; 19.9 bottom/right; 19.9 top/left|
|VESA Mounting [mm]||4 holes; 400 x 400 (FDMI); M8|
|Special Characteristics||Carbon footprint meter; DICOM support; NaViSet Administrator 2|
|Colour Versions||Black Front Bezel, Black Back Cabinet|
|Safety and Ergonomics||C-tick; CE; FCC Class B; PSB; RoHS; TÜV GS; UL/C-UL or CSA; VCCI|
|Audio||Integrated Speakers (10 W + 10 W); Optional Speakers (15 W + 15 W)|
|Shipping Content||CD-ROM (User Guides/Manuals); Display; DisplayPort Cable; Power Cable; Remote Control|
|Warranty||3 years warranty incl. backlight; additional services available; optional 4. + 5. year warranty extension|
|Accessories||Feet (ST-801); Speaker (SP-RM1); Trolley (PDMHA); Wall mount (PDW T XL)|
|OPS||HD-SDI 1.5G,3G; HDBaseT receiver; Intel® Atom, Celeron and Core CPUs|
|Energy Efficiency||Ambient light sensor; Annual energy consumption: 222 kWh (based on 4 operating hours per day); Carbon savings meter; ECOMode; Energy
efficiency class: A; Human Sensor
|Ecological Materials||Manuals on CD; Optional feet|