Chief’s FUSION ceiling mounted solutions make it possible to construct menu boards in prominent locations where walls aren’t available. Available in 2 x 1 & 3 x 1 arrangements with options for landscape and portrait orientation. These mounts can be easily combined to create longer menu boards. This solution makes screen alignment and installation very easy and is a great solution for digital signage installations.
There is a wide range of ceiling mount options and pole lengths to ensure the correct location of the final digital menu board. As each installation is unique a site survey may be required to ensure the correct mounts are specified.
Pixelution can supply a complete package with screens, mounts and media players with installation to provide you with a total digital menu solution. Please contact us to discuss the options.
- Single horizontal extrusion keeps screens aligned
- Tilting interfaces with Centris technology makes for easy adjustment for +5 / -20 degrees
- Tool-free screen engagement
- Security: Add a pad lock to secure screen to mount
- Fits screens 40 – 55″ diagonals, add extension brackets for larger screens up to 65″
Certifications: UL Listed
Solution Type: Universal
Tilt: + 5° , – 20°
Typical Screen Sizes: 40 – 55″ (up to 65″ with FCAX extension brackets)
Weight Capacity: 125 lbs. (56.7 kg) per display