The Mitsubishi LDT422V-PCT has a Fully Integrated Zytronic Projective Capacitive Touch sensor installed behind the original bezel and offers Windows 7 dual touch capability via USB. It features a Resilient all glass touch sensor, ideal for anti-vandal applications offering resistance to scratching and gouging. With the sensor located behind the glass it cannot be interfered with by the user.
Engineered for rapid video & data response for digital display optimized for video or messaging content. Now with a 42-inch viewable screen and native 1920×1080 resolution you can engage your audience more effectively than ever with video and data display. In your retail locations, corporate board rooms, class rooms, or information kiosks, the LDT422V display monitor gives you the features and performance you need to stand out in the crowd.
This high contrast (1300:1) display monitor includes a variety of features to ease installation and maintenance. Input and output interface options enable you to network multiple digital displays. Connect to almost any source with a variety of Interfaces, including analogue and BNC RGB, HDMI, DVI-D, component, S-Video, or simple composite. Motion shift and S-Gamma control cut image persistence and image retention over extended use.
- Rapid Video Response Time – Enjoyment of artefact free graphics and video in full motion environments
- Motion “Shift” Function – Increased protection against image retention and image persistence
- Power Save – Detects when input signal is no longer active and will automate the monitor to a Power Save state to help save the life of the LCD panel
- Scheduling – Display during the hours you want – power saving. Flexible control over content
- Tile Matrix – Create data wall / tile display with multiple LCD Monitors
- Picture-in-Picture – Show two active input displays simultaneously
- Panel Lock Out – Prevent unauthorized tampering of panel controls
- Closed Caption – Support closed caption for hearing impaired needs
|Size||42″ (1067mm) LCD|
|Viewable Image Size||930mm x 523mm / 36.6″ x 20.6″|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Orientation||Landscape / Portrait|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||40.3″ x 24.2″ x 5.2″ (without stand)|
|Response time||9ms grey-to-grey|
|Viewing Angle||178 degrees H/V|
|Power Consumption||182W (Default settings)|
|Wall Mount Capability||12 Holes M6 (100mm pitch)|
|Audio Speakers||Optional External Speakers|
Mitsubishi LDT422V 42″ Public Display LCD Monitor – Connectors
Mitsubishi LDT422V 42″ Public Display LCD Monitor – Dimensions